Built by local developer Alexander Morecraft, opened its door on January 9, 1927, as a vaudeville house. The theater was designed by architect W. H. Lehman of Newark, NJ, and Interior Designer Vincent Marilette of New York.
Brook Arts Center
The above search results are for the sole purpose of research for the user. The images may be copyrighted by individuals and cannot be used without permission. The user has no authority to reproduce these images in anyway outside of the sole use of research.
Contact for Details