Built in the early 1770’s it is typical of the Dutch frame houses that dotted the coutnryside before the American Revolution. The Jacobus Vanderveer House served as the headquarters of General Henry Know during the winter of 1778-79 and is the only surviving building associated with the Pluckemin Cantonment’s role in helping the Continental Army to defeat the British.
Jacobus Vanderveer House & Museum
The above search results are for the sole purpose of research for the user. The images may be copyrighted by individuals and cannot be used without permission. The user has no authority to reproduce these images in anyway outside of the sole use of research.
Contact for Details