Providing full service on NJ Transit’s Gladstone Branch to and from New York City. This one-story Tudor Revival and Mission Revival style structure was built in 1931. It is faced with stucco and brick and has limestone trim with carved rosette ornamentation at the gable ends. Designed by Delaware Lackawanna and Western Railroad architect D.T. Mack or one of his staff, Lyons train Station was built largely to accommodate the growing number of visitors to Veterans Hospital. It was the last station built on the Gladstone Branch, and is now owned by Bernards Township.
Lyons Train Station
The above search results are for the sole purpose of research for the user. The images may be copyrighted by individuals and cannot be used without permission. The user has no authority to reproduce these images in anyway outside of the sole use of research.
Contact for Details