The Nevius Street Bridge is a three hundred foot long, two-span, double-intersection Pratt through-truss bridge. It is the last double-intersection Pratt truss bridge and the oldest metal-truss bridge in the county, and was constructed in 1886 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Company of Canton, Ohio. The Nevius Street Bridge is now a walking area maintained by Somerset County.
Nevius Street Bridge
The above search results are for the sole purpose of research for the user. The images may be copyrighted by individuals and cannot be used without permission. The user has no authority to reproduce these images in anyway outside of the sole use of research.
Contact for Details