Constructed in 1751, this two and a half story Georgian building served as the home of local pastors up until 1810. The residence was then occupied by a local physician and eventually sold to the Central Railroad of NJ. It was moved to its present day location by local residents hoping to preserve its history. In 1947 the building was acquired by the State of New Jersey for historical preservation. The property is scheduled to be rennovated leading up to the semiquincentennial in 2026.
Old Dutch Parsonage
The above search results are for the sole purpose of research for the user. The images may be copyrighted by individuals and cannot be used without permission. The user has no authority to reproduce these images in anyway outside of the sole use of research.
Address: 75 Washington Place, Somerville, NJ 08876
Contact for Details